About the Hospital
The eight-story Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center opened in Januaryy 2008, and provides a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Centennial Hills Hospital also brings comprehensive women's services to Northwest Las Vegas. In addition to providing digital mammography, gynecologic care and gynecologic surgery, the Women's Center is paying special attention to new moms. During their stay, moms will enjoy special menus, massages, and afternoon teas. The Women's Center maternity services include six labor, delivery and recovery rooms, a 25-bed postpartum unit, a newborn nursery and a Level II NICU.
Centennial Hills Hospital has taken a progressive approach to health promotion by becoming the first tobacco-free campus in Nevada.
Total beds: 177 beds
- 41-bed Emergency Department
- 25-bed Women's Center for women's care and maternity services
- 6-bed Level II Nursery
- 32-bed Intensive Care Unit
- 108 medical/surgical beds
- Surgical Services for Inpatients & Outpatients
- Outpatient Services: Cardiology, Endoscopy along with our Outpatient Therapy Center
- Ancillary Services: Radiology, Respiratory, Laboratory, Pharmacy
Hospital entry: Off Durango with easy access from both I-215 and US-95
Medical office buildings: Two medical office buildings will be located on the campus.
Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center is to provide to our community: excellence in clinical care that our patients recommend to their families and friends; that physicians prefer for their patients; that purchasers select for their clients; that employees are proud of, and that investors seek for long-term results.
It is the vision of Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center to be recognized as the provider of choice for healthcare services in the local community where we are trusted by our patients, their families and the physicians, to create a safe, caring and compassionate experience.
- People – We recognize the value and importance of our employees. We hire talented people, develop their skills through training and experience, and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company.
- Service – We provide the highest level of professional service to all our customers and conduct our business according to the highest ethical standards. We provide this service using a team approach to create a true customer focus with employees at all levels participating in decision-making and process improvement.
- Quality – We are dedicated to continuously improving our services and safety for our patients in measurable ways. We provide our services with the understanding that the patients and families who rely upon us are fellow human beings, and deserve to receive respectful, compassionate and dignified treatment from all our employees at all times.
- Growth – We expand and add new services to improve access and to meet the needs of the community.
- Finance – We invest financial resources to support the healthcare needs of our local community.
- Opened: January 20, 2008 Estimated cost: Approximately $100 million
- Height: Eight stories
- Square footage: 354,000 square feet (includes 52,000 square feet of shell space for future expansion)