When it comes to the birth of your child, you have a lot to look forward to at Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center. You’ll find all the comforts of home there, in addition to a highly skilled staff and advanced equipment. All rooms are private and feature beautiful décor, including hardwood floors, and are filled with the little luxuries that can make your experience more comfortable.
The Women’s Center features:
- Six labor, delivery and recovery rooms
- A 25-bed postpartum unit and newborn nursery
- Cesarean surgical suites located right on the unit for greater patient privacy
- Lactation consultants available onsite
We not only provide in-room accommodations for dads or birth partners, but siblings are welcome to visit their new baby brother or sister. Newborns can room-in with Mom.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Our six-bed Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) is for babies who need special care.
Mommy Concierge Program
To help new mothers celebrate and truly enjoy this special time in life, we want to make them feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible. That’s where Centennial Hills Hospital’s New-Mommy Concierge Program comes in, with special treats that include:
- Afternoon tea
- Massage for Mom by Centennial Hills Aveda Spa & Salon
- Gourmet celebration meal
- Baby portraits by Bella Baby Photography
- Private consultation with lactation consultants
Prenatal and Postnatal Education
Whether you’re preparing to welcome your first child or another addition to the family, a wide range of classes are available to help your family learn and adapt. Prenatal and postnatal classes and support groups include:
- Natural childbirth
- Childbirth preparation
- Breastfeeding (fathers and support people welcome to attend)
- Baby basics
- Sibling class (coming in 2014)
- Maternity tours are held every Sunday at 3 p.m.; no appointment necessary.